Experienced Workers’ Compensation Representation
Quality Worker’s Compensation Representation
If you are dealing with a worker’s compensation case in Huntington, Indiana, Wabash, Indiana or the surrounding areas there is only one piece of advice you need-don’t fight alone! Matheny, Hahn & Denman, L.L.P. can provide you with the legal support you need to ensure you get the Workers compensation that you deserve.
Catastrophic Work Injuries
Just one workplace accident can cause chronic issues. Whether you have suffered a loss of limb, chemical induced illness, or spinal cord injury on the job, it’s crucial to follow through with the proper legal remedies in order to maximize your recovery.
If the negligence of a subcontractor or equipment manufacturer contributed to your accident and injuries, you may be able to file a claim against that third party, and pursue a workers compensation claim.
Construction Accidents & Injuries
From lifting heavy equipment, or working around dangerous machinery on dangerous job-sites, construction workers are at a high risk of on-the-job accidents and injuries.
When construction accidents happen, injured workers may have various options for financial recovery.
Indiana Workers Compensation FAQs
The process of filing for workers compensation benefits often times is not straightforward. Knowing what to expect as you prepare a claim and proceed through the review process, however, can help you avoid critical mistakes that could result in delays, reduced benefits or denied claims.
- There are 3 critical mistakes that people make when they are dealing with work injury matters:
- They assume because they were truly injured that the compensation will not be an issue
- They trust that their employer will take care of everything
- They contact months after they should have and lose valuable time
Never assume because you were injured (with witnesses sometimes) that your case is not going to be questioned or that your compensation will automatically continue until you are well enough to return to work. Many workers do not realize that dealing with compensation is like dealing with any other insurance company, their goal is to save money even if it means denying you benefits. We can help by stepping in early on and ensuring your rights are firmly protected.
How We Help
We can help by providing you with the information that you need to know about your rights. We also will represent you so that you do not have to deal with adjusters or an employer that is pushing you to come back to work too soon against doctor’s orders. We can:
- Provide you with a winning strategy for ensuring you get the compensation you are entitled to by helping you to understand what the law must say about what your entitled to
- We can represent you in court and fight for your right to a settlement
- We will stand up for you so that you can heal and get back on your feet
We take the stress out of dealing with compensation matters on your own. Call today for a case evaluation.